Runs from TBD to TBD
Qualifying Classes & Contingency Payout
Payouts indicate cash award, all other amounts are dealer credit
General Contingency Rules
- * In motocross events, payout is for overall combined moto scores
- * In Supercross events, payout is for main event only
- * Must ride a 2020 or newer Husqvarna Motorcycles motorcycle to be eligible
- * Only motorcycles containing a genuine Husqvarna Motorcycles Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) are eligible
- * The Husqvarna Motorcycles logo and plastic components must be displayed on the Husqvarna Motorcycles motorcycle for contingency eligibility
- * A minimum of 6 riders per class must be present for Husqvarna Motorcycles Contingency to be awarded
- * Any U.S. citizen or resident alien who qualifies for prize money may be required to pay taxes on the gross amount. W-9 forms with a Social Security Number or Tax ID and signature are required by the United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- * Any non-resident alien who qualifies for prize money may be subject to Income Tax withholding of 30%, which will be deducted from the prize money as required by the United States IRS.