FAQ For Dealers
Can’t find the answer you're looking for? Reach out to our awesome dealer support team.
- WHAT IF I CAN'T FIND A RIDER?
- All riders must have an active account on racehusky.com. Riders under 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian provide consent / permission to participate in the program, which can be done during the registration process.
- HOW DO I SIGN UP AS A DEALER?
- Dealer accounts must be setup and verified by . If you are a current dealer, you should have received account info when Husqvarna Motorcycles launched. If not, please click Contact page to request an account.
- HOW DO I REDEEM CASH?
- Redeeming is easy - just sign in to your account at Husqvarna Motorcycles then type in the riders name in the search box. The rider's headshot and info will show up along with current Cash awards / balance. Click the Redeem button and enter the amount to redeem. Request to see the rider (or parents) identification and have them enter their PIN number to complete the transaction. Click Submit and you're good to go! You can click 'Undo' if you made a mistake.
- HOW & WHEN IS CASH PAID BACK TO MY DEALER?
- Your Parts & Accessories bill will be credited automatically with the amount of Cash you redeemed in the prior month. You are provided with basic reporting to keep track of the total Cash redeemed at your dealer.
- WHAT IF THERE'S A DISCREPANCY IN WHAT I'M OWED AND WHAT I RECEIVED?
- If you ever have a contingency related issue please submit a support request at Contact page